Wednesday, February 11, 2015

NEW STAMP Sneak Peek in today's Caring Cards post!!

Hello friends,

Today we are into the 7th week of our 52 Weeks of Caring Cards here on the blog!  I lead two in-depth inductive Bible Studies on Tuesdays, so posting for this will sometimes come on a Wednesday (as it is today!). 

I am super excited to give you a couple peeks of 2 brand new stamp sets that will becoming to the etsy shop THIS FRIDAY!  First up is the card, and on the front is one of the new stamps:
2x2 Single Stamp ($3.99) is called GALATIANS 2:20 and is a favorite verse of mine (and perfect for many themes including Easter!)

Here is the INSIDE of the card:
 To the left of the card I used one of the stamps from the brand new 4x6 ($12.99) stamp set coming Friday to the etsy shop called : SIGNATURE VERSES.  This set was created in response to a sweet gal who messaged me on etsy saying she couldn't find verses that were blessings to go after she signs her name on a card.  I thought it was a brilliant idea and you'll see how I incorporated that into this stamp set on Friday!

For this card, I wanted a little verse over on the left hand side so I used one of these SIGNATURE VERSES as a stand alone:

PERFECT SENTIMENTS stamp set was used here for the sentiment.  Paper is BoBunny's Madeleine (which happens to be the name of my beautiful great niece as well!)

I will have a new MEMORIZING SCRIPTURE IN A GRATITUDE JOURNAL post up later today on the GodblessyourART blog.

Tomorrow the talented Design Team will have artwork for you using Inspired Stamps and then Friday (as EVERY FRIDAY is) is NEW STAMP RELEASE DAY over in the etsy shop, and that means I'll be sharing more artwork with it here on the Inspired Stamps blog!

I hope you are making your own caring cards and sending them out!  Today is a great day to start if you haven't already!

Blessings,
Antoinette
www.etsy.com/shop/GodblessyourART  (shop our stamps; free shipping code is: 25freeshipping to use on all orders $25 or more with US addresses for shipping to!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words welcomed here!