Friday, June 13, 2014

Graduation Board + Winner of our New Stamp Release announced!!

Hello friends!
Before I share Belinda's beautiful Graduation board, filled with Inspired Stamps 2x2 Single Scripture stamps and momentos of her son, we have a winner from the comments of last week's New Stamp Release Post...
Congratulations to LYNN!!  Lynn, email us after you have registered on the online store (www.inspiredstamps.com) and let us know what first/last name and email address you registered with and we will get your $10 store credit in for you!  Email us at inspiredstamps@gmail.com by Wednesday June 25th to claim your prize!

Here is Belinda's beautiful graduation board!  See this made me want to make my very own for my 25th Wedding Anniversary my husband and I have coming up later this month!  Thanks so much, Belinda, for sharing this wonderful project:
We will be back soon with more artwork using Inspired Stamps!
Blessings,
Antoinette
                        All orders placed this weekend will ship first thing Monday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words welcomed here!