Saturday, March 8, 2014

Day 8: Using stencils and one stamp set for your art journal background

 
Hello friends,
Today is one more background post before Sunday's addition of the two Journal parts of our art journal.  If you missed yesterday's post on using stencils with the pages that you get a peek of above OR if you are new to our blog and this series, please click on the photo of our 31 Days of March: Art Journaling Your Bible Study on the right of this blog to get all the previous posts!

I was playing with the sprays and stencils here:
 It is just a big ole mess in my eyes, but I don't stop even if I dislike something cause I can always gesso over it later LOL:                                              
 I decided to use the THANK YOU SET I used yesterday and put in some of the colorable ferns around the page and some of the circles at the bottom.  Wow, now I really am hating this very busy spread!  But...I keep going:                                  
I colored in the ferns around, added some blue water to the bottom, and now that orange stenciled girl looks like the sun in my water filled, landscape....PERFECT to use with a cross-reference in one of my Bible Studies on God in creation!

To see how I work this out, you will have to come back Sunday to see the final page of today's and yesterday's, all filled in with journaling!  From ugly to purposeful!!  BAM!

Have a blessed day and be sure to keep moving in any pages you create that just don't look good to you at the start!!

Blessings,
Antoinette
www.inspiredstamps.com  (Shipping most order out SAME DAY they are placed; sale going on in the store now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words welcomed here!