Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Day 19: Tutorial on using Labelmaker Verses

 
Today I used different stamps from the ART JOURNALING WORDS AND FACES stamp set and the heart from the HYMN set with different colors of Distress Inks to get this colorful dylusions' sprayed background.  I used HYMN GIRLS: April because the verse talks about God being our refuge and I picture myself under Him taking refuge!

I used the LABELMAKER VERSES stamp set (a variety of these are coming this summer because this set has been so popular with card-makers and art journalers alike!).  The verse comes so you stamp all the words at once (it's one stamp set per verse in this set) as shown in the above sample here:
 
But they are GREAT to cut out, into individual words as shown in the bottom half of that photo.  Here is how they look on this layout just stamped out:
I could mat that and it would look great, but I  wanted to cut up the verse to create the Bible text for this 2 page spread shown here:
 
A whole new look with that stamp set just by gluing each word down and using a black marker around each word!  
I hope you enjoyed these pages! 
Blessings,
Antoinette
www.inspiredstamps.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words welcomed here!