Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Scripture Sympathy card + New Stamp Release THURSDAY noon EST!

Hello friends,
I am SO EXCITED about tomorrow's NEW STAMP RELEASE in the online store!! There will also be a new coupon for you to use, so be sure to stop back by after NOON Thursday!

Today I am sharing a card I made using Inspired Stamps stamp set: BE STILL SILHOUETTES:
I also added Inspired Stamps:  Psalm 116:15 and PERFECT SENTIMENTS to the inside of the card, but had the couples in my home group sign it before I took a photo so couldn't show the bottom completely, but you get the idea here:
And I masked off the 'by' at the end of the stamp I chose from the MADE BY...stamp set so it wouldn't require my signature on the back of the dark card:


 Have a wonderful day and we will be back THURSDAY AT NOON with artwork and full stamp sets shown of our February New Release!!
Blessings,
Antoinette              shop our online store where we ship most orders SAME DAY they are placed:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words welcomed here!