Friday, August 30, 2013

Scripture Art Journaling: my new favorite pages + a canvas!

Hello friends!
Before we have our holiday weekend, I wanted to share with you another house scene I made with Scripture I wrote, plus a couple of Inspired Stamps (HLO: Journal Girl and a verse is just above her from the GUARD YOUR HEART stampsets).  I incorporated collage, pan pastels and acrylics into this:
Here's a close up of HLO Journal Girl (colored with Copic Markers and some colored pencil).  Above her you can see the GUARD YOUR HEART stamp set verse I used.  The houses are collage and a mixture of acrylic and pan pastels.

I made a canvas with a similar feel to it so I can keep it on the wall (Used Inspired Stamps: HLO: Thankful Girl in and PRAYER sets stead on this one)as well as some jewels to act as clouds/stars in the sky :
Be sure to leave a comment if you can...I love to see who popped by over the holiday weekend!
Blessings,
Antoinette

The 20% off Coupon will work through Saturday night midnight at the online store: 20AUG at


4 comments:

  1. Oh Antoinette, I absolutely love what you did with these journal pages and the canvas. They're beautiful. I really like the idea of making a canvas to hang up. Thanks for the ideas and sharing them. I really appreciate it. Have a wonderful Labor Day Weekend. Linda E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Antoinette - love all the colour you have in both pieces, and the jewels on the canvas are fabulous.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE them both!! Wonderful way to display scripture!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are simply stunning. I love them both.

    ReplyDelete

Kind words welcomed here!