Sunday, February 17, 2013

Gratitude Art: Week #7




Hello friends!
We have had a very BUSY weekend here at Inspired Stamps!!  The new $3.99 sets are flying off the online shelves and we are so happy you all like them so much, because we really do too!  There are 6 brand new sets now in the store and you can see them all by clicking HERE.

We are selling lots of these discounted Gratitude MARCH sets, as well.  They are available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST (our Gratitude FEBRUARY set has sold out!):
You can find this MARCH set by clicking HERE

Here is my last week Gratitude Journal, all filled out with journaling and in the Simple Stories binder:
This week our verse is:
And I really want to have this week be about people I am remembering and thinking about each day and thanking God for.  So, I decided to cut up some of the corrugated card bases I have so that I can put their photos on top and write why I'm so thankful for them underneath.  I love the interactiveness of these pages.  Here's what I have as my base (paper is Simple Stories Fall collection):

 I pushed up one of the little flaps below.  Photo on the outside; journaling about why I'm thankful for them will go on the inside :o):


Let's see what the other Sunday Scripture Teammates are doing:
With her CARD is Belinda:
 Anita did a CAS (cute and simple) ATC (artist trading card):
 DeNetra did this mixed media piece for you:
So how are YOU doing?  Be sure to get your GRATITUDE ART liked up below OR post it on our Facebook page!  We'd love to see what you are doing and are really enjoying getting to see all the artwork you are sharing!  We'll be drawing a winner at the end of February in our random drawing!!

Until later,
Blessings,
~Antoinette and the Sunday Scripture Challenge Team

Link YOUR GRATITUDE ARTWORK below:


3 comments:

  1. Everyone made beautiful creations. Antoinette-love the use of the corrugated cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creations. I like the corrugated flaps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the post and the your project Antoinette! And the inspiration pieces shared are all so wonderful. I've linked my creation, but I haven't gone into detail yet, as we've just had an meltdown/episode start.... I'll be back to my post later on, to add more details about it.
    Hugs and blessings,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete

Kind words welcomed here!