Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A decked out TAG/Envelope...

Hello Friends!  Be sure to come to the blog Thursday for the Inspired Stamps Christmas Tag Blog HOP!!  The Design Team has put together some BEAUTIFUL artwork just for your inspiration!!

I have been working today on Friday's (week 7) 12 Weeks of Inspired Christmas Creations and am so excited to get to share that with you Friday with a great giveaway attached....!!!

Today I have a Card I made using a manilla tag, envelope, lace, Petaloo flowers, and Distress Inks with the Inspired Stamps:  Fall Gratitude, Labelmaker Alphabet, and more found at www.inspiredstamps.com:
 I designed this to be a place to keep track of what I am thankful for next year.  The opening of the envelope has the tag coming out of it so you can see...I can glue a photo of someone I am thankful for there or journal on the back.  I can add a tag for each month or even create a mini album to put in the envelope.  Here's a close up of the left and right sides of this:

(I love that Labelmaker stamp set...It allows me to create a border for most any size word I have!)  Here's the right side...I used my cuttlebug to emboss the tag and the paper is from Kaisercrafts:
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!  Only 2 days left to use the 40% off coupon in the Inspired Stamps store!

Until tomorrow's hop,
Be the Blessing,
~Antoinette

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful! You are so clever :) Love this - can't wait to hop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome idea, Antoinette!! Love what you made. Lots of wonderful details on the tag envelope. Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all of the bits and pieces on this shabby sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag and love the sentiments. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Antoinette, your tag and envelope are simply gorgeous; what a wonderful idea! I have been using tags lately and completely love the idea of embossing the tag!! Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!! Love this creation, love have a vintage look. Great JOB!!
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete

Kind words welcomed here!