Thursday, November 17, 2011

Christmas Tag Bloghop and PRIZES for COMMENTS!!




Hello friends!
Today we have a Christmas Tag bloghop to inspire your Christmas tag making this year!  The Design Team has each created some GORGEOUS tags for you, and for those of you who hop through and come back and leave a comment here on this blog post by SUNDAY midnight, I will draw 'some' names for $10 gift certificates at the Inspired Stamps store!! (Depends on how many enter as to how many will win!)

Please feel free to copy our blog hop announcement photo above and share with your blogging friends!!  Remember, whenever there is a giveaway, if someone comes here and says you sent them...then their name is drawn as our winner, we thank YOU with a winning prize too!!

Here's my entry in the blog hop:

All stamps you see on the Blog Hop can be purchased at www.inspiredstamps.com  including this $3.99 stamp called Matthew 1:23! 

Ready to hop?  Ok, your first stop is to AMBER's BLOG.  If you get lost along the way just look to the sidebar of each person's blog for their Design Team names/links.  We're going alphabetically!

REMEMBER after Kary's blog, she'll send you back here to leave your comment on what you LOVED about this blog hop!!  There will be winners :o)
Enjoy,
Be the blessing!
~Antoinette
www.InspiredStamps.com (shipping orders the same day most orders are placed!  40% off coupon good through FRIDAY!)

25 comments:

  1. The hop was fun. Such beautiful projects by everyone. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is beautiful. I love the color combo that you have used - what a soft and serene feel this has! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Antoinette, your tag is SO Beautiful!! I esp love the scripture sentiment taking the centre stage, and the beautiful flowers & lace. It's an Awesome tag!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm back! Oh, my....Antoinette, what was there NOT to love about this hop? The DT has done a fabulous job, filled me with inspiration, and has me singing Christmas songs! Thanks for the great hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great Blog Hop. All the tags were great, I love the special touches everyone did and how different they are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was really great to see what everyone has created...thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beauty! Your tag and my fellow team member's tags have me ready to dive into Christmas music and finishing my cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun hop! I really enjoyed all the creative tags! Makes me want to get into my scrap room right away!! Thanks again!

    Lisa G
    lkgra@hotmail.com
    http://lisa-scrappingspot.blogspot.com/

    stop by & check out my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an amazing hop! Such great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This was a very beautiful hop... these women are so talented...im just glad we werent told to pick a favorite :) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love REAL Christmas messages (no ho ho ho for me). Nice job. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Antoinette, thanks for this wonderful blog hop! You and your team made so many beautiful tag creations. I'm going to let everybody know over at Operation Write Home.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your tag is great, love the layering, lace an dinking. Love all the techniques and styles you showcased with your DT. Thank you for a wonderful blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi!
    Love your fab creation!.. Great JoB! Love it!
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Such a great blog hop and all the tags were beautiful. There is no possible way I can say which was my favorite because they were all just great (But I will say I am a little partial to the tags with snowmen on them)!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Antoinette
    I'm BACK!! Finish the BlogHop :-)
    Thanks for a Amazing BlogHop, lots of wonderful tag, each dt girl do a fantastic work.
    Congrats to all of you!! love all the chrimstas tag and the adorable images.
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  17. Back from the tag BlogHop and I'm definitely inspired to create some tags of my own! Everyone's art was awesome! Much kudos to all!

    ReplyDelete
  18. ScrapbookMary@gmail.comNovember 18, 2011 at 9:11 AM

    Wow! What wonderful tags! I loved the different ideas and techniques. They were all very creative. Great Job everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous artwork! I never make tags, but these might just change my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  20. These tags are all so beautiful. I love them all. You are all so talented. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What great tags, thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  22. All the tags are so beautiful! The blog hop is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. The blog hop was great. All the designers did a great job and they were all so beautiful. I love how many of them gave the detailed instructions on how they made their tag. Thanks for the fantastic blog hop

    ReplyDelete

Kind words welcomed here!