Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Diamond Fold Christmas Card plus Sept 1 is last day for Free Set...

Hello friends!
I have a really fun-fold card for you today!  It's called a Diamond Fold Card.  I used the 1.5 Inch Christmas Circles stamp from the Inspired Stamps online store (we are already at half stock on these...they are flying off our online shelves!!).  When the card sits without my finger holding it down it looks like this:
                                          paper and sparkles: CTMH   Spellbinders diecut   Momento black ink
Isn't it fun?  I'll be sharing more of the Christmas Cards I taught this week so be sure to come see me (especially tomorrow (hint! hint!)

Thanks so much for coming and remember, you have until the end of the night Sept 1st to get a FREE Christmas Stamp Set in your order of $35 or more--It will automatically be put in your order, you don't have to do anything!
 
Be the blessing!
~Antoinette
www.inspiredstamps.com

4 comments:

  1. Love the card and stamp! Do you have a tutorial on how to make the card?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the most beautiful card that I saw today. Love the design so much! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Kind words welcomed here!