Friday, August 12, 2011

Design Team Call ends SUNDAY NIGHT: We are Fussy and Fancy Challenge blog sponsors

Hello friends!   *3 days until SNEAK PEEKS START FOR OUR AUG 19th new stamp set release day**
Today I am excited to share that Inspired Stamps is hosting the Fussy and Fancy Challenge blog!!   Above is an easel card that I made to share with them some of my favorite Inspired Stamps and 3 or more of my favorite embellishment (If it's not stamped and colored flowers, it would have to be Sparkles of ALL shapes and sizes!).
I used Trees and Leaves, Grasses, Flowers, Philippians 4:13 and the word BELIEVE from the Perfect Sentiments set, all found in the Inspired Stamps ONLINE Store HERE

I brayered the sky with inks from CTMH called Sunset, Autumn Terracotta, and Barn Red (plus stamped with their black).  I also used Copic Markers to color the sunflowers!  Here are more photos of the card so you can see each angle.  Remember, later today I will be posting a TUTORIAL on how to make 3 of these from one sheet of 12x12 cardstock, so be sure to come back!

Thanks so much for stopping by...be sure to head over to the Fussy and Fancy Challenge blog and see some other great creations!!  You can enter their challenge and maybe win your own set of Inspired Stamps!!
See you tonight for the tutorial!
Be the Blessing,
~Antoinette
http://www.inspiredstamps.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words welcomed here!