Sunday, August 7, 2011

About to celebrate our FOLLOWERS!

Hello Friends!  For those that haven't seen this Faithbooking Stamp Set: One of my FAVORITES!
The Inspired Stamps Blog is at 99 Followers and we are so excited to reach 100 Followers on the blog that we are giving a stampset away to one lucky Follower the day AFTER we reach 100 Followers!  So come on over and Follow us if you haven't already to get your name in that drawing!!

NEXT WEEK is Sneak Peek week for our August Releases (I have some WONDERFUL Christmas stamps coming out that I'm so excited to share!!).

THIS WEEK I have a wonderful tutorial coming out on Wednesday AND Friday!!  So much fun!! 
So until tomorrow,
Be the Blessing!
~Antoinette
http://www.inspiredstamps.com/  check out the store!  We generally ship same day as you order!!

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the Sneak Peeks!!! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I had already signed up to follow but hadn't so you have now reached 100--Congrats!
    Looking forward to sneak peek week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I was a follower as well..I get the emails, followed your other blog but didn't see my picture here so that makes it 101!

    ReplyDelete

Kind words welcomed here!