Wednesday, August 24, 2011

1.5 inch Circle Greetings: Customer Card...

Hello friends!
If you haven't seen the new banner/post on the blog about getting published using Inspired Stamps, please go have a look!  We would love to see you get published in a national magazine using Inspired Stamps in your artwork!!  Be sure to let us know so we can send you a THANK YOU gift!

Today I wanted to share this card I received in the mail from a very sweet Inspired Stamps customer and friend!  I love blue and how she used the stamp from the new 1.5 Inch Circle Greetings set!  I hope she sees it published here on the blog and it makes her smile, just like her card made me smile.

Isn't that what giving cards is all about?  Making someone feel better, smile, giggle, or just feel loved, either by us or to remember God loves them?  I love my job!!

Don't forget to vote for Jan's Inspired Stamps card HERE each day this week if you can!!

One last photo I wanted to share with you, that I have never accomplished before: 
I have remembered to water these flowers by my front door since MARCH and look at how God caused them to grow!! Seriously, I can't grow anything!! It reminds me of the verse "I planted, Apollos watered, but God was causing the growth." ~1 Corinthians 3:6. 

Be the blessing!
~Antoinette
www.inspiredstamps.com (spend $35, get a FREE CHRISTMAS STAMP SET AUTOMATICALLY shipped in your order...while supplies last)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! My fave combo is blue and white and you're going to laugh when you see what I've been working on for 2 days:)

    Congrats on the flowers! It's been so dry and hot this year that we gave up. Rosemary and Basil is all we've been able to grow

    ReplyDelete

Kind words welcomed here!