Wednesday, July 27, 2011

inspired stamps....Perfect Sentiments: Thinking of you and Fir Trees...

Hello friends,
Today I have been working hard on the repackaging of our inspired stamps line and I am really happy with what I'll get to share with you in a couple of weeks at our mid-August release!!  I made a very simple card using two stamp sets from the inspired stamps online store:  Perfect Sentiments and Fir Trees.  I will be sharing a tutorial in Friday's post to show you how easy it is to make a forest scene with these stamps!  Here's the card:

Don't forget to upload your inspired stamps artwork for a chance to be selected as a guest designer for the blog!!  Go HERE to post your link!!

Tomorrow is Design Team Thursday and you will want to hold onto your seats...they have outdone themselves this week with some VERY INSPIRING artwork!!

Be the blessing,
~Antoinette
www.inspiredstamps.com  (orders going out same day as ordered when ordered by 3pm ET!)

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this card! I can't wait to get the recipe for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! Great art work as always!

    ReplyDelete

Kind words welcomed here!