Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Violet Birthday Card...

Hello friends!  Thanks for stopping by today...a violet card filled with sparkling happy birthday wishes!
I used the cork I shared in my last post for the greeting and some chunky violet glitter really kicked this card up a bit:
What's funny is that the flower is actually the same color as the ribbon, but looks BLUE here!!  I used 2 stampsets from the inspired stamps store (Perfect Sentiments and Friendship's Flowers) which you can
see HERE

I just cannot wait to start the Mid-May New Release sneak peeks...and the giveaways just keep growing!!  Come back next week for the start of that fun; I will be back soon with some more artwork...
Be the blessing,
~Antoinette :o)
http://www.inspiredstamps.com/

2 comments:

  1. You are so blessed with artistic ability. Keep on sharing the beauty of art and faith.

    ReplyDelete

Kind words welcomed here!