Thursday, May 19, 2011

New Job, Lost Job, or Graduation 6x6 photo frame card with bookmark

Hello friends!  This stamp set is literally FLYING off the online store shelves!!  And I didn't even do a sneak peek with it, so yay you for checking out the website on your own for all the brand new releases!!  This one is called HIS PLANS FOR YOU and you can click on that link to see all the newest stamp sets just released yesterday!

I wanted to make this stamp set versatile so that it can be used for a Graduation, for someone who got a new job or promotion, and also for encouragement for someone who has either lost a job or needs to know that God still has a plan for them.  It's also got 4 of my very favorite verses on it, so I will actually use these for general cards, too!

Here is a card I made for a dear friend's daughter who is graduating in a couple of weeks.  Here in Indiana, we do Open Houses, and cash is always very welcomed in a card, so I made this 6x6 card multi-functional.  Here is the finished card with a strange glare on the upper left by the pearl (sorry about that!):
At the bottom of the card you'll see 'Congratulations...' and inside I stamped 'on your GRADUATION!' onto a mini envelope that will contain the cash for the new graduate!

But I wanted her to have something to keep, too, so I made this bookmark that slides right into that acetate frame and the tail end flips over to the back of the card:

Cheering You On comes from the 1" Circle Sentiment stamp set also in the inspired stamps online store.  When you take the bookmark out, it leaves a really nice photo frame the graduate can slide a photo into and display on her desk (yay, the glare is not on this photo):
Thanks so much for stopping by today!  And thanks for all the support, I really appreciate you!!
Be the blessing,
~Antoinette
www.inspiredstamps.com

3 comments:

  1. this is a gift and card in one! such a great idea, antie, tfs:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome gift and card! You are a very talented person. I am so happy you are using your talent in the way god intended!:)
    Love the gift and card all in one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these stamps. I recieved my inspired winner stamps from your last giveaway. I'm looking forward to making a card to show you! I'll let you know when I've made something.

    ReplyDelete

Kind words welcomed here!