Thursday, May 5, 2011

National Day of Prayer...brand new His Little Ones..

Today, May 5, 2011, is the National Day of Prayer.  In honor of a day devoted to our prayers for our country, I am excited to get to share a new group of characters that will be coming soon to the inspired stamps online store!!  "His Little Ones" are smaller than the original characters (Mark, Sarah, Esther...) and so very sweet, I know you will love them as much as I do--no worries, the originals will continue to be made as well.  The Blackboard album cover I made here uses one of the first drafts of  His Little Ones characters.  She has been adjusted in the actual stamp form with some minor fixes I wanted to make from this original drawing:
Here is a photo of her up close:

The Pray without Ceasing is part of a set of verses and sayings focused on prayer, and has a name easy to remember 'Prayer' which is found HERE

Enjoy your weekend and I'll be back soon!
Mid-May release artwork...coming SOON!!
Be the blessing,
~Antoinette
www.inspiredstamps.com

1 comment:

  1. I just love this little praying girl! I am new at using copics and can't wait to order her!

    ReplyDelete

Kind words welcomed here!