Thursday, May 26, 2011

Design Team Call: New Blog header has June pre-releases!

Hello Friends!

I am SO EXCITED about the June release, I just can't wait!!  I've got some adorable new His Little Ones that will be hitting the store just in time for Independence Day Card and Craft making...above you see one Soldier(standing over a collage of some of the phrases from my new military stamp set that will be also in the store in  early June!)

I also wanted to remind you that we are searching for our first DESIGN TEAM!  You can click HERE to see all the information on how to apply! 

Have a beautiful day and be sure to join me here Saturday morning as we participate in Operation Write Home's newest bloghop!!

Be the Blessing!
~Antoinette
http://www.inspiredstamps.com/

1 comment:

Kind words welcomed here!