Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Lanyard Framed Necklace with Fruitful Flourishes

Hello, friends!

Not even a couple of weeks until the SNEAK PEEKS will start for the mid-May launch of the new line of inspired stamps!!  I'm so excited!!

Today I have a little fun and easy project to share!  This is a necklace/lanyard art I made today, just to remind me to REST in Him!!  (Resting is not my specialty, and is something I really have to intentionally remind myself to do.  I think women in general are 'fixers' and we try to 'help' God out sometimes when He really just wants us to TRUST in Him and Rest in Him....so it's a focus for me right now!).  Here is what I made and a few different angles of it so you can see it better:

And just in case you'd like to know what materials I used, I took a photo of that for you too (lol):
The inspired stamp set, Fruitful Flourishes,  is one of the most versitile I've used, with so many words and phrases and lots of flourishes to add backgrounds or highlights!  You can see it better in the online store, HERE.

I'll be back shortly with some more artwork for you!
Until then,
Be the blessing!
~Antoinette
www.inspiredstamps.com

2 comments:

Kind words welcomed here!