Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Gorgeous Florals Card and Winner Announced!

Today I have a floral card I made for a friend in the hospital, since flowers cheer up any room...why not God's Word surrounded by paper flowers?   I used the inspired stamp set BE STILL Silhouettes for the front along with Tim Holz papers, Spellbinder dies, Prima Flowers, Vintage lace and some sparkles:
The inside of the card looks like this and the verse is from The Lord is my Shepherd stamp set.  The opposite side I put another stamped sentiment from that same set and wrote a note to her under it:
And finally, I finished up the back of the card with the inspired stamp set, MADE BY...

We didn't have enough participation to make another inspired stampers stamp set, BUT....
I did choose 2 winners whose verses will be appearing on 2 different stamp sets in May!
DALIA WON WITH THIS VERSE, which will be on a new set honoring the women in our lives....
  Dalia said...
I love: Proverbs 31:30 Charm is deceitful and beauty is vain, But a woman who fears the LORD, she shall be praised I would use it in my womens ministries because there are so many women I know in love with the Lord but also so many women that I know we can reach out to to encourage them.
and
QUEEN BEE  will be getting my new set using part of one of the verses she shared in my birthday set coming out in May!!

Congratulations to both women and thanks to all who participated!!
Until next time,
Be the blessing,
~Antoinette

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I was just thinking today that I needed to let you know I got my last set of winnings and that I love them and plan on getting busy with them this weekend! Thank you so much for this new set coming and for the Easter ones. I really need some birthday verses. I LOVE your card, I have used that paper before and think it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card antie! congrats, ladies!

    ReplyDelete

Kind words welcomed here!