Friday, March 4, 2011

Thinking of You, Friend!

Hello friends!  I made this card for one of my very best friends who has been through so much but always such a joy in my life!

Here is the full  6x6 card (you can click on it to see it larger):
Made with CTMH papers, ribbon,brad and ink; Momento ink; inspired stamps; Prima flower, colored with Copic markers shown at the bottom of this post:
The two stampsets I used are now in the on line store and both are $13.99:
                               This is Perfect Sentiments and the size and font really are perfect for any card!
                             This is Friendship's Flowers and has been one of my most popular sets!
People always ask which Copic markers I use on my projects so I am trying to remember to keep them in a pink container to photograph for you...here are the ones I used with this card:
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Until next time,
Be the blessing!
~Antoinette
Visit the store at:  www.inspiredstamps.com

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! Any friend would love to receive this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree with Shirley. Yes What a beautiful card! Your friend is very blessed to have you as a friend!

    ReplyDelete

Kind words welcomed here!