Thursday, February 17, 2011

inspired stamps Sneak Peek #2...

Wahoo....it's day 2 of the SNEAK PEEK of the March 1st release of some new stamp sets in the inspired stamps store!!    Today I am sharing my Black Magic (with a twist!) class cards with you since we used 2 of the newest stampsets in them.   Tomorrow I will show you both sets up close with a sneak peek of our brand new packaging...I'm so excited!!  
                                                                Until then, Be the blessing!
                                                                 ~Antoinette

2 comments:

  1. Need to learn your Black Magic (with a twist!) technique! I really like your stamps - your cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to take your Black Magic class. Your cards are so beautiful and always are.
    Amber Callahan

    ReplyDelete

Kind words welcomed here!