Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Card and a reminder: Contest ends TOMORROW 5pm!





Mark Praying is the first character I drew, so like a firstborn, he'll always have a special place in my heart!  Here I've colored him with Copics to match the colors in the rose paper around him.  I used a stamp from my Prayer collection of Bible verses that center around the subject of Prayer.  This was stamped on Tim Holz' grungeboard (love it)!  The card was finished with a ribbon rose, ribbon, and chocolate brads. 

Be sure to tune into tomorrow night's post...I'll be announcing the winners of my Inspired Stampers' Favorite Verse collection #1..contest!  You have until 5pm Wednesday Dec 15th (Eastern time) to enter on my post dated November 29th! 

Be the blessing!
inspired stamping,
~Antoinette
Have you shopped the store? www.inspiredstamps.com
Free Priority shipping on US orders over $50!  Canadian First Class shipping is only $4.75 for orders up to $200!
                                               

3 comments:

Kind words welcomed here!